View all payments
Here all payments made on PayPal, Stripe and Mercado Pago modes get recorded. Use this information to match the payments with your payment provider in order to verify your initial payment provider configuration. For this purpose it is recommended to make a test purchase after the initial set up is completed.
In this area you can view your current payments and delete them (green and red buttons respectively).
- Payment date. Shows the date and time the payment was made
- Order ID. The ID of the order associated with the payment
- Payment type. Shows the payment processor used
- Amount paid. Total amount paid
- Payment status.
Payment status terminology changes between the payment processor used by your store. (e.g. When a payment is done succesfully it shows as PAID by Stripe, APPROVED by Mercado Pago, and COMPLETED by PayPal)
View payment details
- Type Shows the payment provider used
- Date Shows the date and time the payment was made
- Amount paid Total amount received
- Order ID The ID of the order associated with the payment
- Account email Shows the user email returned by the payment provider (can be different from the email shown in the order details)
- Payment status a COMPLETED, PAID or APPROVED status (depending of the payment processor used) means the payment was completed successfully
- Payment ID Code The payment ID returned from the payment processor
- View order button Opens the order associated with the payment shown